Conemaugh Physician Group - Plastic Surgery physicians and staff are available to answer patient questions. During consultation with our physicians, it is important to ask questions for clarification and full understanding of the procedure. Patients are encouraged to write a list of questions prior to consultation to ensure all concerns are addressed by the physician.
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- How are complications handled?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure?