Somerset Primary Care
- Flu shots, allergy injections, and vaccinations
- Treatment for colds, sore throats, sinus infections, fever, flu, and other minor illnesses
- Newborn, well-child, and adolescent care
- Adult and geriatric care
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- Health screenings including cholesterol, vision, hearing, blood pressure, blood sugar, and osteoporosis
- Physical exams for school, sports, driving tests, or employment
- Sports-related injuries
- Routine care for women, such as Pap smears and breast exams
- Diabetes care and management
- Lab work - On site.
- Psychological services
Conemaugh Health System Services
Conemaugh Physician Group family medicine offices are backed by the support of Conemaugh Health System. Patients benefit from access to an online patient portal, Conemaugh MyChart, an electronic medical record service avaialble to Conemaugh patients.
Blood draw and imaging services are available at convenience locations.
Click here for blood draw locations
Click here for imaging locations
Benefits of a Family Medicine Physician
- Familiar with the physical, emotional, and lifestyle factors that can affect the health and well-being of every member of a patient's family
- Consistent medical presence through every stage of life
- Wide range of training allows physician to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions
- Maintain health records for each patient with ability to follow up on reports from specialists
- Focus on preventative care by ensuring patients receive important age and health appropriate health screenings including vaccines, colonoscopy, mammography, and prostate exams